Insightly's referral program can earn you credits on your Insightly bill when your friends subscribe to an Insightly plan. You can invite friends by an auto-generated email or by sharing your referral link with them on social media or your own email invites.
To send a referral to your friends:
- Go to the User Settings > Referrals page.
- Click Email Contacts if you'd like Insightly to send an email with your referral link on your behalf.
You can enter email addresses manually by typing addresses separated by spaces or Enter...
Or choose from your Google Contacts list, if your account is linked. Click Send Invites once your addresses are entered or selected.
- Copy your Referral Link to share it in a social media post, website, or personal email message, or click Twitter to post it to your feed.
The bottom of the Referrals page will let you know how many people have signed up for Insightly using your link. As your referrals sign up for Insightly, you'll see:
- The number of people who signed up from your link.
- The amount you can earn if those people upgrade their accounts and meet the stated goal.
- The credit amount you've earned that will be applied to your next bill.