Note: Much of the functionality of the Gmail Gadget that was limited to G Suite customers is available to all Gmail users by using the Insightly Sidebar. The Sidebar will eventually replace the Gmail Gadget, so we recommend you download the extension for Chrome browsers.
To add the Insightly Sidebar for Gmail to your Chrome browser:
- Go to the Insightly Sidebar listing in the Chrome Web Store.
- Click the ADD TO CHROME button for the Insightly Sidebar extension.
- Click the Add button to continue the installation.
- Click OK to confirm the installation and refresh your Gmail tab.
- You can then log in to your Insightly account from the Sidebar to get started.
If you encounter problems with the Insightly Sidebar, you might want to disable other extensions (such as Boomerang) to see if they cause conflicts. You can also try to allow the Sidebar to function in incognito mode, or remove the Sidebar and reinstall it.
You can enter chrome://extensions/ in your address bar to access the Extensions page and modify the settings. For more detailed instructions, please see Google's directions to install and manage extensions from Chrome.