Using the HTML editor for your custom email signature, you can insert an HTML tag and URL to display a picture at the bottom of your emails. To do that, you'll need to save your file on an image hosting service or your own server and make it publicly accessible. You cannot upload an image directly to Insightly.
To add an image to your signature:
- Go to User Settings > Email Signature.
- Click the HTML icon (<>) above your signature.
- Find the place in the HTML code where you would like your image to appear.
- Copy the URL for your image from your image hosting service or server.
- Enter the HTML img tag and paste the URL to your image within the tag.
You can also place your image within a link so that your recipients can click on it to be directed to your site. That would look like this:
<a href="https://www.your.website"><img src="http://your.image.url/folder/filename.jpg"></a>
If you're not sure how to format HTML, check with a web developer for assistance.
- Click the HTML icon once again to verify your image is displaying properly.
- Click the Save Email Signature button to save your changes.