Insightly Classic is the old version of Insightly. It's not available to new accounts. Users on Insightly Classic can switch over to the latest version.
When you need to log a phone call or enter notes about a call or a meeting, you can add them in notes or tasks. You can then create reports in Insightly to track these activities.
How to enter a call or meeting as a note
- When viewing a record, click the Notes subtab and then click Add Note.
- Enter the note title and text. You can change the note's date to reflect the date of the call or meeting by clicking File Attachments and Date of Note.
- Click Add Note. The new note will appear in the Notes subtab.
How to log a call or meeting as a completed task
- When viewing a record, select the Tasks subtab and then click Add Task.
- Enter the relevant information and select the Complete status. Keep in mind that your administrator can create custom categories, like "Conference call" or "Lunch meeting."
- Click Save. The new task will appear in the Tasks subtab.