We know implementing a new CRM can seem challenging, but you're in good hands. To help you drive adoption quickly and easily, check out our best practices below.
Create a detailed adoption plan
- Work with your CSM to create internal communication templates for introducing Insightly and driving adoption over time
- Start from the top down and get executive or management-level buy-in before rolling it out to larger teams
- Schedule role-based training for your managers and users with your CSM
- For reps, walk them through the new user experience, how to create, edit, and track their opportunities and contacts
- For managers, show them how to use dashboards and reports, as well as create custom list views and workflow automation to stay on top of their team’s open deals
- Create an Insightly Guide that will outline what information should be captured in Insightly, how to correctly log it, and who is responsible for keeping it up-to-date. Be sure to update this routine guide continuously to reflect changes, either in the CRM due to upgrades, or new workflows you have built.
Make Insightly’s adoption a top priority for the first 6 months.
- Teach by example by sending team updates and refer to notes stored in Insightly or making Insightly a focal point during team meetings
- Institutionalize reporting throughout your organization
- Schedule weekly/monthly reporting for managers and top-level stakeholders
- Incorporate Insightly reports and dashboards into organization-wide decision making
- Use dashboards to motivate your sales team
- Track your sales team’s success
- Identify valuable trends
- Ensure data accuracy by commit to weekly housekeeping to dedupe and clean up new records
- Reward those who are using Insightly and appoint Insightly Ambassadors
- Track activity logged, conversion rates, success metrics, and data accuracy
- Have top performers demonstrate how they use Insightly to the rest of the team