Users can allow Insightly to send them real-time notifications on their web browser so they never miss an update.
This feature is available on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari, and any other browsers that support Insightly.
To enable desktop push notifications
- Go to User Settings > Notifications. Select the items you want to receive notifications for.
- Go to User Settings > Following. Select the items you want to follow and receive notifications for.
- The next time Insightly is triggered to send you a notification, your browser will ask you to allow Insightly to show notifications. Click Allow.
- The notification and any future notifications will appear in the top right corner of your screen.
Clicking on a notification will open the record in a new tab.
To enable notifications later
If you don't give Insightly permission to show notifications, you will need to edit your browser settings to enable this feature in the future. This example uses Google Chrome; these steps may be slightly different if you are using a different browser.
- Click on the lock icon in your browser. Select Site Settings.
- Find the Notifications setting. Allow Insightly to send notifications.