Lists are groups of Prospects that are generated based on filtered criteria, such as their country or their industry. You can use Lists to include or exclude certain groups from your Email campaigns.
These steps are for creating a List record. To start adding Prospects to a List, take a look at the links at the end of this article.
To create a List:
- Go to Lists. Click New List.
- Give your List a name and description. Choose a Folder.
- Set your list type: static, dynamic, or email test. Once you save the record, you will not be able to change the list type, so choose wisely.
- If needed, check the boxes to make the List public and/or CRM visible.
- Set the archive date if necessary. If you archive a List, it cannot be unarchived.
- Click Save.