Emails sent through Insightly Marketing are created using highly customizable templates to make sending high-quality, personalized emails simple.
You can also create email templates to use in Journeys.
To create and send an email campaign:
- Go to Emails. Click New Email.
- Enter your email's details. Give the email a name and set the subject line recipients will see. Add any recipient and suppression lists.
- Click Next.
- Select an Email Template.
- There are several content options that can be added to your template:
From the Content tab, select one and drag it where you want it to appear on your template.
- Click on the content you've added to pull up content properties. From here, you can further customize the content you've added.
For example, if you added a button you can add a URL, change the text formatting, alter the button color, and more.
- If you want the email to automatically add information from a Prospect's fields, like their name, click Merge tags when editing the content properties of a text field.
Select a field from the list that appears.
- Click Show Structure to see the framework of the email.
- To add a new row, click the Rows tab. Select an option, then drag and drop it on to the template. Once you've placed it, you can add content to it.
- The last tab is the Settings tab. Here, you can adjust general settings, like your default font or the background color of your template.
- You can delete content that's been added by clicking it and selecting the trash icon that appears.
- Click Preview to see how your email will look on desktop and mobile. You can also click Save Design to save your progress.
- Click Next.
- Edit your Campaign Summary page. Here you can set a delivery schedule for your campaign, set sender and reply-to email addresses, and review any spam triggers.
- Click Finish. If your campaign is scheduled to be delivered immediately, it will send as soon as you click Finish.