To add or delete users from Insightly Marketing Automation, you must be an Administrator.
To add users:
- Go to System Settings > User List.
- To add or invite a new user, click Add New User.
- There are two options for adding new users.
You can select a Google Apps User from the dropdown to the left or you can invite a non-Gmail user by entering their name and email address in the fields to the right.
How you add a user here will determine how they sign into Insightly.
If they are added as a Google Apps User, they will Sign in with Google G Suite.
If they are invited as a non-G Suite user, they will sign in using their email and password.
- Click Add New User.
To delete users:
- Go to System Settings > Users.
- Click the three dots to the right of the user's name. Select Delete User.
- You will be prompted to reassign the user's open items before deleting their account.
- Click Reassign and Delete User.