Admins can add their email sending domains in Insightly Marketing to strengthen the authentication of outgoing Emails.
Have your SPF or DKIM email authentication protocols ready for this process.
To add an Email Sending Domain:
- Go to System Settings > Domain Management.
- Click Add Domain. Select Add Email Sending Domain.
- Enter your Email Domain. Click Generate Keys.
- Once the keys have been generated, add the records to your DNS.
- After you've added the records to your DNS, return to Insightly. Click Validate.
- Click Close.
- If your records are still invalid, you can click Close and return later. The sending domain will not be included in outgoing emails until they are validated, however.