This article will show you everything you can do with your images in our Email building tool - from adding pictures to customizing the appearance and placement of your content.
To add images
- Drag an Image content box into the template.
- Click Browse.
- If you don't have any existing images saved, you have three options for adding images: Upload (step 4), Import (step 5), and Search free photos (step 6).
- Click Upload. Select an image from your device and click Open.
- Click Import. Select your image hosting service or site and connect.
- Click Search for Free Photos. Type in a keyword and select an image and click Import.
- Once your image has been uploaded, click Insert.
After you've added your image, you can start editing how it will appear on your template.
To manipulate images
- Click on the image to pull up Content Properties.
- Auto width is on by default. If you want to adjust the width, turn it off then use the slider.
- Select your image's alignment: left, center, or right.
- Click Apply effects & more.
Try out each different effect to see what you can do!
You can use these tools to:
- Add filters
- Resize the image
- Crop the image
- Transform and rotate the image
- Draw on the image
- Add text
- Add shapes
- Add stickers
- Add a frame
- Adjust the corners of the image
- When you're finished adding effects, click Save.
- Add alternate text to your image. This text will serve as a description of your image if it doesn't load. It is also helpful for e-readers.
- Use the dropdown in the Action section to add functionality to the image.
- Open a webpage
- Send an email
- Make a call
- Send SMS
- In the Block Options section, you can control the spacing on the sides of the image.
- If you want to use the same image multiple times, click the duplicate icon.
- When you're finished editing the image, click the down arrow icon.