Adding your social media links to an Email template can help you increase engagement with your Prospects.
To add social media links
- Drag a Social content box into the template.
- Click the content box to pull up the Content Properties.
- To change the order of the icons, click on the 4 line icon and drag the section up or down.
- To remove an icon, click Delete.
- Click Add new icon if you would like to add a different platform.
You can add icons from Social Follow, Social Share, and Other Icons.
- Update your URLs so they will link to the accounts you want your Prospects to see.
- To further customize the icon's settings, click the switch in the upper right corner of the icon's box.
- Set your icon's alignment and spacing.
- In the Block Options section, you can control the spacing on the sides of the image.
- Select an icon collection.
- If you want to use the same icons multiple times, click the duplicate icon.
- When you're finished editing the image, click the down arrow icon.