Users can add their own custom HTML blocks to their Email templates. If you have coding you use regularly or just want to create some for your Email campaigns, you can do so in Insightly Marketing.
If you do not know HTML, please consult someone on your team familiar with coding before using this feature.
To add HTML
- Drag an HTML content box into the template.
- Click on the box to pull up Content Properties.
- Add your code to the HTML block.
- In the Block Options section, you can choose to hide the HTML block on Desktop or Mobile.
- If you want to use the same HTML block multiple times, click the duplicate icon.
- When you're finished editing your code, click the down arrow icon.