When working with Prospects, it's important to mark their interest in your business appropriately to keep your reputation healthy.
Each Prospect has five different fields that can be used to manage their contact preferences. These can be checked manually by an Insightly user or triggered by the Prospect's actions.
If a Prospect chooses to unsubscribe or opt out, it's important to respect the choice in order to remain GDPR compliant.
- Do Not Call: Check this to let users know that the Prospect is not interested in receiving phone calls.
- Do Not Email: When checked, the email address associated with the Prospect record is suppressed from receiving any emails, even if on an active List.
This can be triggered by the Prospect if their email is hard bounced, if they have 7 soft bounces, or if they unsubscribe from a Journey Email.
- Do Not Call/Email: Check this to let users know that the Prospect is not interested in receiving phone calls or emails.
The email address associated with the Prospect record is suppressed from receiving any Emails, even if on an active List.
- Do Not Sync: When selected, this field will prevent the Prospect record from being updated during a sync.
- Opted Out: This field will have different results based on how it is triggered.
If it is set manually by an Insightly user or if the Prospect unsubscribes from a Journey Email, the Prospect will no longer receive any Emails.
If it is triggered by the Prospect unsubscribing from an Email campaign that was sent to a List they are part of, the Prospect will only be unsubscribed from the List. They will continue to receive Emails for other Lists they are on.