This Journey Step creates a task in Insightly CRM, assigns it to a CRM user, and links it to the Lead or the Contact associated with the Prospect from the Journey action.
Users that can be selected in the "Assigned To" dropdown are:
- Linked CRM Lead or Contact Owner
- Any Related User Lookup Field on the Prospect that has been synced through the CRM Connector
- A CRM user
If the CRM Lead or Contact Owner is selected:
- If the Prospect is linked to a Contact, the owner of that Contact will get assigned the task.
- If the Prospect is not linked to a Contact but is linked to a Lead, the owner of that Lead will get assigned the task.
- If no Contact or Lead is linked, the Journey will progress to the next step without creating a task.
Users can set the task's due date between 0 and 365 days after the step has been executed.
The task will have a link back to your Prospect in the description information.