Create a Redirect Link to track a link from your website or a third-party website.
To create a Redirect Link:
- Go to Files. Click the Redirect Link button.
- Click New Redirect Link.
- Name your link. This could be based on the website it's going to or the website it's coming from, for example.
- Enter the Destination URL. Where is your link sending users?
- Select a Folder for your link.
- If you use Google Analytics, you can add your UTM information.
- Click Save.
- On the new Redirect Link record, you will see a field labeled Tracked URL. Use this URL in place of your original URL so that Insightly can track and record your Prospect's activity.