Field Changes 25th March
Ok.. So have you Guys Lost your minds.... Why remove standard fields for data that is common place. This is just outright frustrating and a regressive, ridiculous move.
1. I have many contacts that have 2 Mobile #s Business and Personal.
2. I have many contacts that have 2 Email addresses Business and Personal
3. A significant % contacts have Website addresses
4. A significant % contacts have Skype #s
5. You retained Fax #s when I actually don't know anyone with a personal Fax anymore. I don't even keep Fax #s for Organisations. It is a dead technology.
These kind of changes lead me to think that you are loosing touch with your users.