Insightly Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Insightly Community! Our goal is to provide a safe and welcoming place for our customers to connect and share best practices. This is a place to share skills, knowledge, and interests through ongoing conversation.
Help us keep our community thriving by following these simple guidelines.
Things to do
- Treat everyone with respect. Each community member uses Insightly in a variety of ways, so remain open and treat each other with kindness and respect. Be considerate of everyone's time and attention by being as clear and detailed as possible when you post and comment.
- Stay on topic. It's most useful to everyone when comments stay relevant to what's being discussed. If you'd like to start a new conversation on a different topic, just click the +New post button and post your question or idea.
- Help us influence the future of this community by choosing to engage in discussions that make this forum an interesting place to be — and avoiding those that do not.
- Share the wealth. You don't need to use Insightly on a daily basis to help a fellow customer. If you know the answer or can offer some advice, please chime in! Your fellow customers will be grateful that you took the time to share.
- Remember this is user-generated content. You'll find lots of great advice here, but you also might get answers where the setup or situation not applicable to you. That's OK! Just use your best judgment when reviewing feedback.
- Use our search bar. Before you create a post, you can use our search bar to find help center articles and community posts created by Insightly staff and users that may be able to answer your question.
Things not to do
- Don't be a troll.
- Don't spam or post spam.
- Don't post content that is illegal, prohibited, or offensive.
- When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the post author by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time.
- Don't vent your frustrations out on others. The Insightly Community is not a place for you to harass, impersonate, personally attack, intimidate, be aggressive or leave aggressive or disparaging remarks about your fellow customers or Insightly staff. You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people.
- Don't use the Insightly Community for unauthorized commercial activity or as a promotional marketing vehicle.
We thank you in advance for respecting these Guidelines so that we may continue to provide a learning environment that helps our customers get the most out of Insightly.
Please note: Insightly reserves the right to remove content that is spammy, offensive, or harassing without notice to the poster. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in revoked posting privileges or termination of your Insightly service.
Your participation in the Insightly Community is subject to these guidelines and the Insightly Terms of Service.