Help Insightly beta test iOS and Android mobile apps
Hi, Insightly mobile team is looking for more beta testers as we are gearing up to release Events and Calendar on our iOS and Android apps. Please sign up using below instructions and help us test this next release. Thank you all in advance.
iOS mobile app beta sign up instructions:
- Please register yourself with us using this form: http://goo.gl/forms/XjSOzVM6Ub
- Within a couple of days, you will receive an email from the iTunes store with instructions on how to start testing. You will be required to install TestFlight, Apple's beta test app on your iOS device.
- Send us feedback or report bugs or issues directly from the app, we’ll know you are using the beta version of the mobile app.
Android mobile app beta sign up instructions:
- Please register yourself with the google+ beta testers group here: https://plus.google.com/communities/110936669762856985338
- Once you're approved to the google+ beta tester group above, you will need to opt-in for testing via this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.insightly.droid
- On your device install Insightly mobile app update per prompt or go to Google Play to get beta if Insightly is not currently installed. If you don’t see the latest Insightly beta in Google Play after sign up you can try a couple of things:
- Make sure you are logged into the Google Play app with the account that you signed up for beta
- Clear the data of the Google Play App: Settings > Apps > Google Play > Clear Data
- Post your Android beta feedback or report bugs using google+ beta testers group mentioned in Step 1.