Power up the QuickBooks integration
The QB integration is super, but could be so much more powerful and enable a holistic CRM+Accounting setup with some improvements:
- Make it possible to copy contact info from Insightly to QuickBooks to set up new customers in QuickBooks once they are recruited via Insightly.
- Include "Responsible User" as the "Class" or "Territory" to QuickBooks, so that backoffice knows which sales rep is responsible for a new client.
- Insightly to check automatically when there seems to be a new potential link between a contact in Insightly and QuickBooks.
- Filter and listing option in the Contact view to show which of your contacts have an active link to QuickBooks. This should enable you to be able to bulk edit or mass email this selection of contacts.
- When viewing a contact card in Insightly, make it clear that there is an active link to QuickBooks by making the QuickBooks logo/tab green instead of grey.