Win a Smartwatch & Insightly T-shirts! Enter our Insightly #LoveMyTime contest
INSIGHTLY #LOVEMYTIME CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: You must be an Insightly customer and at least 18 years old or the age of legal majority in your state of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry. Employees and agents of Insightly ("Sponsor"), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, any other prize sponsor, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the Contest (all of the foregoing, together with Insightly, collectively referred to as "Promotion Entities"), and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household as such individuals, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited.
2. How to Enter: The Contest begins at 12:00 pm/Noon Pacific Time (“PT”) on August 24, 2015 and ends at 11:59 pm PT on September 7, 2015 (the "Entry Period"). To enter, take a selfie photo of what you love to do with the time that Insightly saves you. Post your selfie photo to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the hashtag #LoveMyTime. If you’d like, include a description using the phrase “Insightly gives me more time to [ ___________ ]” and fill in the blank.
Professional tip: Did you know that you can update your Insightly profile photo from Insightly’s mobile app? Just open up Insightly’s mobile app on your mobile device, tap your profile photo and select camera to take your selfie!
Limit to one (1) Entry per person.The submission of an Entry is solely the responsibility of the Entrant. Entries may only be made according to the method described above. Automated entries (including but not limited to entries submitted using any bot, script, macro, or sweepstakes service), copies, third party entries, facsimiles and/or mechanical reproductions are not permitted and will be disqualified. Only eligible Entries actually posted before the end of the Entry Period will be included in the prize drawing. Illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled, or mutilated entries will be disqualified. Further, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry which, in Sponsor's sole opinion, is deemed to be offensive, abusive, disparaging to the Sponsor or otherwise portraying Sponsor in a negative manner, libelous, slanderous, inflammatory, or otherwise inappropriate in any way for this Contest, or unresponsive to Contest entry instructions. All Entries become the property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
3. Conduct: By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Contest. By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to comply with and be bound by the Insightly Terms of Service, https://www.insightly.com/terms-of-service/ and Insightly Community Guidelines, http://support.insight.ly/hc/en-us/community/posts/202262114-Insightly-Community-Guidelines.
Entrants further agree to comply with and be bound by the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all respects. Insightly reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any Insightly website; (b) violating the Official Rules; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Insightly property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, INSIGHTLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. Prizes: One (1) grand prize winner will receive a prize of Pebble smartwatch for iPhone or Android, an Insightly T-shirt, their company logo on the Insightly Customers page, and mention on Insightly social media channels and the Insightly blog. Average retail value of Pebble smartwatch: $199.00. Five (5) finalists will receive a prize of an Insightly T-shirt. Limit one (1) prize per winner. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize must be accepted as awarded, and may not be transferred or assigned except by Sponsor.
Only listed prize will be awarded and no substitutions, cash equivalents or redemptions will be made, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize (or component thereof) with another prize of equal or greater value in the event that the advertised prize (or any component thereof) is not available. Any expenses not specifically stated above as included in the prize arising out of, or resulting from, acceptance, use or misuse of a prize, are the sole responsibility of Winner. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items and makes no representations or warranties with respect to any prize.
Winners are responsible for complying with any applicable laws, rules, or regulations governing the export of these prizes or any of its components.
5. Winner Selection and Notification:
A team of Insightly employees will judge entries according to the following judging criteria: 50% adherence to theme, 25% originality, 25% fun appeal. The Insightly judges will select the five (5) Selfie #LoveMyTime Finalists.
Public Voting Phase
The five (5) Selfie #LoveMyTime Finalists will be posted on Insightly (the Community) on September 8, 2015 and readers will be able to vote on their favorite. Voting begins on 12:00 pm/Noon on September 14, 2015 and voting ends at 11:59 PM PT on September 18, 2015 (the “Voting Period”). Each voter may vote only one (1) time during the voting period. Sponsor reserves to disqualify any entrant or user whom it believes may be tampering with the voting system in any way. The Selfie #LoveMyTime Finalist with the greatest number of votes will be the potential winner.
The Potential Winner will be announced on Insightly (the Community) on or about September 22, 2015. Except where prohibited by law, Potential Winners may be required to provide additional information that may be required by Promotion Entities, including email address and mailing address. Prizes will be delivered by mail by or about September 29, 2015. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or inability of Promotion Entities to contact a potential winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (the next valid Entry received would be the alternate potential winner, subject to verification, and so on). If applicable, winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 which documents the value of the prize for tax purposes. Any difference between actual value of a prize and the approximated value of a prize as stated in these Official Rules will not be awarded.
6. General Conditions: This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
By entering, participants: (a) release and hold harmless Promotion Entities and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, participation in this promotion, or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any prize-related activity; (b) grant to Insightly a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license (but not the obligation), with the right to sublicense, use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform and publicly display your Photo Entry (in whole or in part) in connection with Insightly Services (defined as the collection of resources offered by Insightly, including without limitation various communications tools, marketing tools, forums, personalized content and branded programming through Insightly which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed); (c) you represent and warrant to Insightly, that (i) your Photo Entry is an original work taken by you; (ii) your Photo Entry is free from any third party rights; and (iii) you have the full right and authority to grant the rights herein granted in all media throughout the universe; and that no one else's permission is required; and (d) grant to Insightly the right to use and publish your Insightly user name, proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest, including the announcement of the Potential Winners at the end of the Contest Blog Post.
Except where prohibited by law, a winner's acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Promotion Entities to use such winner's name, address (city and state only), statements, photograph, voice and/or likeness for any advertising and promotional purposes relating to the Contest without further compensation, consideration, review or consent.
7. Limitations of Liability: Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, or mutilated entries, or for theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any injury or damage to participants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Promotion Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Insightly reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway and select winners from among all eligible Entries received prior to the cancellation.
9. Sponsor: Insightly, 185 Berry Street, Ste 1000, San Francisco, CA 94107.