Learn with us! Join our Insightly Insider Discussion Series
Welcome to our online discussion series called The Insightly Insider. Each month, an industry leader or an expert from our Insightly team will host a discussion around a specific topic. They’ll share their best practices and answer your live questions, right here in our community. Come learn with us as we dive into topics around sales, marketing, small business, and using Insightly - ways to help your business thrive!
Participation is free and open to all Insightly plans.
If you miss a topic, no worries! You can still participate by reading the discussion and adding your comments at anytime. Here’s the schedule of upcoming and archived Insightly Insider online discussion events:
- June 22, 2017 at 9:00 AM PT/11:00 AM ET - "Simple Social Media Tips To Help You Build Your Following From Scratch" with Karla McDougall, Content Executive at Expert Market.
- May 23, 2017 at 8:00 AM PT/11:00 AM ET - "Managing for Exceptional Service - 5 Skills Your Team Needs Now to Create Strong Customer Connections" with Marilyn Suttle and Lori Jo Vest, co-authors of Who’s Your Gladys? How to Turn Even the Most Difficult Customer into Your Biggest Fan and Taming Gladys! The Busy Leaders Guide to Creating Fierce Customer Loyalty.
- April 13, 2017 at 9:00 AM PT/12:00 PM NOON ET - "Save Time and Increase Productivity With Workflow Automation" with Alyssa Andrade of Insightly
- March 21, 2017 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET - "How to Get Your Employees Obsessed with Customer Service" with Jeff Toister, nationally recognized employee training expert and author of The Service Culture Handbook
- January 23, 2017 at 9:00 AM PT/12:00 PM, NOON ET - "How to Grow Your Most Strategic Customer Relationships to Drive Mutual Success in 2017" with Steve Andersen, author of Beyond the Sales Process: 12 Proven Strategies for a Customer-Driven World
- December 13, 2016 at 9:00 AM PT/12:00 PM, NOON ET - "Creating Buyer Personas to Sell and Market Better" with Jonathan Chang of Insightly
- October 12, 2016 at 8:00 AM PT/11:00 AM ET - "6 Differences Between a Sales Story and a Sales Pitch" with Paul Smith, author of Lead with a Story and Sell with a Story.
- September 15, 2016 - Keeping your Pipeline Filled in your Small Business with America's #1 Business Expert, Melinda Emerson "SmallBizLady"
- July 13, 2016 - Tweet It Up: Tips for Using Twitter to Grow Your Business with Jessica Greene-Pierson of Insightly
- June 7, 2016 - The Top 3 things you should know when setting up Insightly with Erin Mathie and Melissa Bamfo of Business Made Simple
- April 12, 2016 - You Closed the Sale, Now Keep Your Customers Happy for the Long Haul with Teresa Roche of Insightly
- March 8, 2016 - Don't Lose your Prospects to your Rolodex; how Proper Lead Management Puts You in the Lead with Sarah Gradolf of Insightly
- December 8, 2015 - Simple Marketing Tips to Help Grow Your Business Without Breaking the Bank with Megan Roth of Insightly
- October 27, 2015 - Smile and Dial, Don't let Cold Calls Get You Down with Brian Bagley of Insightly
- September 30, 2015 - Streamlining your Sales Process with Pipelines and Activity Sets with Melissa Cheney of Insightly