Opportunity reports data not showing
My reports are only showing data for opportunities that I have manually added within Insightly by creating a new opportunity.
Any opportunities I have added using the gmail gadget, (which is most of them) are not showing in the reports at all.
The fields I have completed for the opportunities added manually and via the gmail gadget are identical so it doesn't seem that the reason the data is not showing in the reports is a lack information required in the fields.
Could you please advise how to proceed so that all my opportunities, manually captured within Insightly and captured using the gmail gadget reflect in the reports.