Bug in custom filter
I have been using the custom filter quite a lot and it is good. However it appears to have completely broken after we did some updating of contact information via the API. Best I can tell updates that happened via the API are not picked up by the filter.
One example is that we added a check box field indicating that a contact is a subscriber to our newsletter. When I do a custom filter ("Custom Field: Newsletteris checked 'True'") I get two contacts. These two contacts were manually edited through the UI.
However there are almost 500 contacts that we updated with the API. When I go to any of thir pages you can see that the check box is checked. Also if I download the information via the api you can see the custom field is set correctly. However they are not showing up in the filter.
This is happening with other fields too.