I just signed up to Insightly to trial it for my company, so am still on the free tier. The main reason I have picked Insightly is as it integrates with our accounting provider, Xero.
Immediately I found an issue with Insightly's Xero integration, as described in my email to Xero and Insightly below. While I think this is a problem with Xero's API, I'd be interested to hear whether anyone else has come across this problem.
Dear Xero Support (and Insightly Support)
I am testing out Insightly + Xero together. Noticed a bug on the integration. It appears that untracked inventory items that are archived in Xero are visible to users in Insightly when creating a draft Xero invoice. This should not be the case (after all the items are not visible in Xero any longer and it is not possible to create new invoices with archived inventory items).
To recreate this issue:
1) Create Untracked Inventory items in Xero, mark at least one as "archived"
2) Link your Insightly account to Xero
3) On the Insightly Organisation page for the customer, click on the Xero link for the customer and link the customer to Xero.
4) From the Xero tab in Insightly create a new draft sales invoice
5) select a product from the product list - you'll notice that all inventory items are visible, regardless of whether they are archived or not
Once Xero updates the API, then Insightly can update their code for retrieving inventory items (hence also CC'ing in Insightly Support for their input).