This was suggested a couple of years ago and I don't think much has happened since. However, with the introduction of GDPR there is much more scrutiny on cyber security and becoming aware of data breaches. I therefore propose it is now more important than ever to be aware of who is accessing what within Insightly, and how records are being edited/deleted and downloaded. My suggestion is to implement:
- An audit log detailing who has amended/deleted or downloaded what;
- The ability to reverse any amendments;
- The ability to view exactly what an individual may have downloaded;
- Be able to view the audit log at any historic date; and
- Download the audit log for additional review offline.
The above will provide greater comfort and reassurance that any malicious activity would be picked up early and rectified a lot sooner than is currently possible.