Join the Insightly Mobile App Beta Program
Be one of the chosen few to join the Insightly Mobile App Beta Program and get a sneak preview of the new app before it is released to the general public. Experience the lightning fast performance and new dashboards functionality. Tell us what you like and don’t like about it, plus let us know your ideas about functionality you think we should add to the product roadmap in the future. The program begins on July 6th and lasts 3 weeks. Places are limited, so please sign up now using the below instructions and help us test this next release. Thank you all in advance.
iOS mobile app beta sign up instructions:
- Please register yourself with the beta testers group here: https://groups.google.com/g/insightly-ios-beta-testers
- Within a couple of days, you will receive an email from the iTunes store with instructions on how to start testing. You will be required to install TestFlight, Apple's beta test app on your iOS device.
- Send us feedback or report bugs or issues directly from the app, we’ll know you are using the beta version of the mobile app.
- The minimum required iOS version is 13.0
- Group registration requires a Google account. If you do not have one, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add you to the list.
Android mobile app beta sign up instructions:
- Please register yourself with the beta testers group here: https://groups.google.com/g/insightly-android-beta-testers
- Once you're approved to the beta tester group above, you will need to opt-in for testing via this link:https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.insightly.droid
- On your device install Insightly mobile app update per prompt or go to Google Play to get beta if Insightly is not currently installed. If you don’t see the latest Insightly beta in Google Play after sign up you can try a couple of things:
- Make sure you are logged into the Google Play app with the account that you signed up for beta
- Clear the data of the Google Play App: Settings > Apps > Google Play > Clear Data
- Post your Android beta feedback or report bugs using beta testers group mentioned in Step 1.