Create calendar events in Insightly to keep track of conferences you're attending, gatherings you've organized, office holidays, and other important dates in your Insightly calendar.
You can do the following with Insightly events:
- Link them to other Insightly records, so you can identify organizers, suppliers, participants and any projects or opportunities that are related to an event.
- Set them as private so they're only accessible to yourself and your Insightly administrator, or set them as public so that your other Insightly users can choose to view them on their Insightly calendars.
- Schedule an event for another user.
- Invite others to an event.
Note: Continue using your calendar application to send meeting invitations or schedule events for others. Insightly's calendar is not designed for these functions. We also offer a Google Calendar and Microsoft Exchange (Outlook) calendar sync to give you a combined view of your calendars.
For more information on the Insightly calendar, see the article The Insightly calendar.
Adding new events
- Begin creating a new event using one of the following methods:
- Enter a name, location, and description for your event.
Click the Save button at the top of the form, or click the down arrow next to the Save button to save and immediately begin adding another event.
Time zone settings
All events in Insightly are displayed in your own time zone. See Changing time zone and other calendar settings to learn how to change your time zone setting.