Google has renamed G Suite to Google Workplace.
You can do the following with any Insightly and Gmail/G Suite account. A connection from G Suite to Insightly isn't required.
There are two ways to share Insightly calendars through Google:
- Share your Insightly calendar's subscription link with another person. See our article on Subscribing and linking to your Insightly calendar for more information.
- If you are using the Google calendar sync feature, each user can share their calendars through Google calendar settings.
- Open the Google calendar page.
- Select the Calendars link in the upper right of the next page. All your calendars will display in a list.
- On the line for the Insightly calendar you want to share, click on the Shared: Edit settings link on that line. (These will only appear if you have elected to sync tasks and milestones. Events are synced to your main calendar.)