Insightly includes an integrated calendar displaying all your Insightly events, your tasks with due dates or start dates, and your milestones. Our iOS and Android apps include a mobile calendar view of your own Insightly tasks and events.
The web calendar will also display meetings from your main Google Calendar or a Microsoft Exchange calendar (supported by many Outlook installations) through the sync option, available with Insightly paid plans. You can also subscribe to the calendar feed in other calendar apps.
To view the calendar in your web browser, click the calendar icon at the top of the page. In the right sidebar, you can:
- Click the checkboxes at the top to view or hide your events, tasks, or milestones.
- Click the checkboxes under Also show events for to display public events from your other Insightly users.
- Click the color boxes to change the color of a selected item on the calendar.
By clicking the options above the calendar, you can:
- Jump to today's date by clicking the Today button.
- Move between time periods by clicking the left and right arrow buttons.
- Change the views to focus on a day, week, or month.
- Click the New Event button to add an event.
Clicking an item in the calendar will display a small window with the details of the event, milestone, or task. From this window you can jump to a linked item, edit the details, or delete the item.