As you add tags to records, a tag index will appear in the right sidebar for each corresponding tab. Contact tags appear on the Contacts page, organization tags on the Organizations page, etc.
Tags will also appear at the top of individual records.
While you can filter by tags and other fields using custom filters, you can also click these blue tag indicators to quickly filter by one tag or multiple tags.
To filter using only your tags:
- Before quick filtering with tags, make sure you don't have an existing filter applied to your list view. Look for a gray box above the list and click the X in the upper-right corner to remove the current filter.
- Click a blue tag indicator to filter the list by that tag value.
If you see 0 records after selecting a tag, this means the tagged records have been deleted and are in the Recycle Bin.
- The gray box indicating a filter has been applied will appear above the list. Note that you can rename the tag or delete it completely by clicking Delete Tag or Rename Tag. These options only appear when filtering by a single tag.
Deleting a tag is permanent. Since there is no option to undo the action, be sure about your choice before you confirm the deletion.
- To narrow down the list with records that match multiple tags, click the Select Multiple link and then click additional tags.
- You can now bulk edit the items in your filtered list, and you can close the filter at any time by clicking the X in the gray filter bar.