This article is part of the Insightly Importing Guide
If a major mistake happens during an import to Insightly, you can delete the newly imported records, correct your data in your original file, and re-import it.
You will only be able to view and delete newly added records. If your import also updated existing records, you cannot review or undo changes made by the import.
Viewing imported records
For most records, Insightly will display links to your four most recent imports in the sidebar to the right of the list view.
To view your recently added notes, you'll need to go to the Home tab and select Activity Type > Notes, and Filter By User > Me.
To delete notes, you'll have to select them one by one and click the Actions menu to delete them one at a time.
Deleting recently imported records
To delete new records created from an import:
- Select the Insightly page where you have recently completed an import.
- In the right sidebar, you will see the Your Recent Imports section. Insightly will display the four most recent imports. (You may have to click the Show Sidebar icon.)
- Click the link for the date of the imported items you want to remove. You will see the first page of records for the selected import.
- Click the checkbox above the list to select all the displayed records.
- Each page can display up to 30 records. If you've imported more than 30 new records, click the link in the message above the list to select all the records from the import.
- Click the Delete button.