Use milestones on their own to track important project dates. You can connect new project tasks to them, too. Milestones are only available for project records.
To add a new milestone:
- Open a project and click the Milestones subtab.
- Click Add Milestone.
- Enter a title for the milestone and then select a date and the user who it will be assigned to.
- Click the Save Milestone button.
Milestones will appear in the project's milestone subtab after refreshing the page. You can edit, delete, or mark a milestone complete by clicking the three dots icon.
To add a task to a milestone:
- From the project, click the Actions menu and select Add New Task For Project.
- As you enter the task information, select the milestone which the task is related to.
- Click Save.