To add a new milestone:
- Open a project and click the Milestones subtab.
- Click Add New Milestone.
- Enter a title for the milestone and then select a date and the user who it will be assigned to.
- Click the Save Milestone button.
Milestones will appear in the project's Milestone subtab, ordered by date. You can edit or delete a milestone by clicking either of the icons on its right.
Tasks related to a milestone will appear nested below it.
To add a task to a milestone:
- From the project, click the Tasks tab and the Add Task button.
- As you enter the task information, select the milestone which the task is related to.
- Click the Save and Return to Project button. Tasks will appear below the milestones that they're related to.