If you are using both Insightly CRM and Insightly Marketing, some of your records in each platform may share information. You can set up field mapping to match the fields and let Insightly automatically update one when you update the other.
You can connect fields from your Prospect records to fields in your Contacts or Leads records. The tool will allow you to decide the update behavior.
To map Insightly Marketing fields to Insightly CRM fields:
- Go to System Setting > CRM Connector.
- Click Prospect Field Mapping.
- There are three columns for Prospect Field Mapping.
- Prospect Field - The field in your Prospect records that will be affected.
- CRM Field - The CRM field that is paired to the adjacent Prospect field. Some can be changed, but not all.
- Update Behavior - Choose how synced fields change when one is updated.
Map your CRM fields to the Prospect fields you want them to synchronize with.
- Choose the Update Behavior:
- CRM Value - If the CRM field is updated, the Prospect field will be automatically updated.
- Marketing Value - If the Prospect filed is updated, the CRM field will be automatically updated.
- Most Recently Updated Value - If either the Prospect field or the CRM field is updated, automatically update the other.
- When you are done mapping fields, scroll to the bottom of the page. Click Save.