The CRM Connector is used to connect Insightly CRM with Insightly Marketing so that any records that share data are updated in sync with one another.
Here's a breakdown of what each setting does:
- Automatically create prospects in Insightly Marketing if they are created as Leads or Contacts in Insightly CRM
Check this box to automatically create a new Prospect record in Insightly Marketing whenever a Lead or Contact is created in Insightly CRM.
- Automatically change email addresses in Insightly Marketing if they are changed in Insightly CRM
Check this box to update a Prospect's email address field in Insightly Marketing if a matching Lead or Contact in Insightly CRM has updated its email address field.
- Automatically delete or merge prospects if the corresponding records in CRM are deleted or merged
Check this box to allow Insightly Marketing Automation to delete or merge Prospects if a matching Lead or Contact has been merged or deleted in Insightly CRM.
- Overwrite Marketing values with CRM empty / null values
Check this box to automatically overwrite a Prospect's fields with the matching Lead or Contact's field information, even if the Lead or Contact's fields are empty or null.
- If Prospect records do not have a CRM Lead or Contact ID, use Email Address to match to CRM records
Check this box to use Email Address fields in addition to Record IDs when matching a Prospect record to a Lead or Contact record in Insightly CRM.
- Overwrite Prospect Opted Out field value
Check this box to allow a Prospect's "Opted Out" field value to be updated if the field has been mapped to a Contact or Lead in Insightly CRM and that field is updated in the CRM record.
- Show Prospect Timeline on matching CRM Lead and Contact records
Check this box to enable the timeline tab in Lead and Contact records. If a Prospect is connected to a Lead or Contact, the Prospect's activity will appear in the Lead or Contact record's timeline tab.