Zoom’s Insightly Marketing application allows you to track Zoom activity with your Prospects.
This guide covers:
Installation and Configuration
Using the Insightly Marketing application
Uninstalling the Insightly Marketing application from Zoom
Free or Paid Zoom Account
An Insightly Marketing Account
Pre-approval of the Insightly Marketing Application in the Zoom Marketplace
If the app is not pre-approved, please contact your Zoom admin.
Installing Insightly Marketing
- From Insightly Marketing, go to System Settings > Integrations.
- Find the Zoom integration. Click Install.
- Click Add to Zoom.
- Zoom will open in a new tab. Sign In to your account.
- Confirm the permissions the app requires and click Authorize.
- Return to Insightly Marketing. The integration status will be updated.
- Under Integration Settings, check the box to allow Insightly to create a Prospect if the email is not currently associated with a Prospect. This box is checked by default.
Select which user will be the record owner by default.
- Click Save Settings.
Using the Insightly Marketing Application
After installation, this integration will allow customers that signed up for a Zoom webinar to be created as Prospects in Insightly Marketing.
Once configured, Zoom will automatically sync the registrant and attendee information to the Prospect in Insightly.
To view the interactions the Prospect has had with the Zoom invitation, open the Prospect record and click on the timeline tab.
Uninstalling the Insightly Marketing Application from Zoom
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom Marketplace
- Navigate to your installed apps via Manage > Installed Apps.
- Click Uninstall next to Insightly Marketing.
- Confirm the dialogue and click Uninstall.
Uninstalling Zoom from the Insightly Marketing Application
- Go to System Settings > Integrations.
- Select the Zoom integration.
- Click Uninstall Integration.
All Insightly users have 24/7 access to Insightly’s Help Center.
Users that are on a paid version of Insightly can submit tickets to our support team.
To do this, go to the Insightly Help Center and create an account. Use the same email address as you use to sign in to Insightly.
Once the account has been created and you’ve signed in, click Contact Us.
Users who have purchased a service plan that includes phone support can find the number by clicking on the profile icon in Insightly and selecting Phone Support.
Our support team is available from 4:00 am to 7:00 pm PST.
For additional help or technical support please submit a ticket with Zoom's support team.