To view Insightly events and tasks on a mobile device, users can utilize the calendar in the Insightly mobile application. Users can also perform a calendar sync in order to to display Insightly events and tasks in another calendar applications.
- How Does it Work?
How Does it Work?
- Tasks are required to have a start and/or a due date in order to appear in the calendar view.
- Tasks will be listed on the calendar by due date or start date (if either have been included). If neither a due date or a start date have been assigned, the task will not display on the calendar.
Viewing an Insightly Calendar
- Open the menu drawer in the upper left of the screen. From the available menu options, tap Calendar.
- The Insightly calendar will display a user's tasks and events. Dates with scheduled events will display a series of dots depending on how many events are scheduled for the day.
- From the Calendar view, the following actions can be performed:
|Configure||Tap the three dots in the upper right corner and select Configure to configure the calendar settings.|
|Weekly vs. Monthly View||Users can view either the current week or the current month. This view can be toggled by tapping the month/year indicator at the top of the screen. This action can also be performed by swiping up or down on the calendar.|
|Past and Future View||From either the weekly or monthly view, users can swipe left or right on the calendar to view past or future weeks or months.|
View Current Date
Tapping (selecting) a date will display the events of that date below the calendar. When viewing the current date, tasks will be displayed at the top of the daily agenda followed by all day events and lastly, timed events.
|Search for event|
|Add an event or task|
Viewing an Insightly Calendar in Other Calendar Applications
Calendar application on mobile devices usually include options to add or subscribe to other calendars. Depending on a user's Insightly subscription, either of the following can be performed:
Google or Exchange Calendars: For Insightly users that are on a paid account that have their Google or Exchange calendar(s) loaded on their mobile device, sync can be enabled in order to display Insightly calendar items on a mobile device via the synced calendar.
Insightly Calendar Feed: For Insightly users who do not utilize a paid account, a read-only version of an Insightly calendar can be viewed within a mobile device's calendar application. If edits to tasks, events, or calendar milestones are necessary, users will be required to log into their Insightly account via the web application in order to perform edits.