Users of OneLogin can integrate with Insightly via SAML and once setup has occurred in both Insightly and OneLogin, users can be provisioned. The process defined in this article will guide Insightly System Admins through the process of SAML & SCIM setup for OneLogin; this process works in tandem with the setup of SAML and SCIM within Insightly as detailed in the Setting Up SAML and SCIM Integrations article.
In this Article
Add a New SAML Custom Connector (Advanced)
- Navigate to the OneLogin administration portal.
- Click the Applications dropdown and select Applications.
- Click the Add App button located on the upper left-hand side of the page.
- Enter “SAML Custom Connector” into the search bar and select SAML Custom Connector (Advanced).
- Enter a Display Name.
- Click the Save button located on the upper left-hand side of the page.
- Navigate to the Configuration section of the application. Input the Sign-in page URL from the Insightly SAML and SCIM configuration page in the following fields: Audience (EntityID), Recipient, ACS (Consumer) URL Validator, and ACS (Consumer) URL.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to the SSO section section of the application. Click View Details to view the X.509 Certificate.
- Click Download to download the certificate in X.509 PEM format.
- Log in to your Insightly account. Navigate to System Settings > SAML and SCIM.
- Check the Enable SAML Sign-on checkbox.
- Click Select File in the Verification Certificate field. Select the X.509 PEM certificate and click Open.
- Click Save.
- You can now sign in to Insightly through your OneLogin portal.