Email templates save you time when you regularly send the same email messages to leads, contacts, and other business contacts. With templates, you set up standardized and personalized emails that are ready to go when you need them. Insightly also includes a few sample templates to get you started.
Once a template is created, you can use it in three different ways:
- To send an email to a contact or lead from their record's Action menu.
- To send mass email to a group of contacts or leads, 50 at a time.
- When an email that has been sent to multiple leads or contacts, all other leads or contacts included on the email will not be visible to each recipient.
- To send triggered emails to anyone through workflow automation.
The number of templates you can set up will depend on your subscription plan.
After you begin sending messages, Insightly’s email templates will also display statistics for each template so you can measure their performance. These statistics display:
- The number of emails that were sent using this template.
- How many emails were successfully delivered.
- The average open rate, which captures the percentage of recipients who open or view the email message.
- And, if you include a link in your email, the average click rate.
You'll see some statistics in the list view.
All statistics for a template will appear in the display view.
Email templates can be categorized. To view the categories for your email templates, click the "Show Sidebar" button next to "New Email Template." These categories are separate from your other Insightly records and their tags.
Email templates will help you manage your outbound email messaging more effectively. Set some up and try them out!