Google's reCAPTCHA can be added to an existing Web to Lead or Web to Contact form to prevent bots from sending spam through your webforms.
To add reCAPTCHA to your existing webform:
- Register your website at Google's reCAPTCHA site and choose the reCAPTCHA V2 option. After registering, you'll receive a public key and secret key. You'll need to add these to Insightly.
- In Insightly, go to System Settings.
- Select the Web to Lead or Web to Contact setting.
- Paste the key values from Google into the fields at the bottom of the page in Insightly. (If you're editing both a Web to Lead and Web to Contact form, you'll only need to do this on one of the pages.)
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll up and click the Create HTML for your website link to open the form builder window.
- Copy the updated HTML code and replace the code on your website with it. You can customize the generated HTML code to your liking.
- Close the form builder window by clicking the X in the top right. Your changes will be saved.