Welcome to the Insightly Community! Our goal is to provide a safe and welcoming place for our customers to connect and share best practices. Help us keep our community thriving by following these simple guidelines.
Things to do:
- Treat everyone with respect. We're different Insightly customers using Insightly in a variety of ways so remain open and treat each other with kindness and respect. Be considerate of everyone's time and attention by being as clear and detailed as possible when you post and comment.
- Stay on topic. It's most useful to everyone when comments stay relevant to what's being discussed. If you'd like to start a new conversation on a different topic, just click the +New post button and post your question or idea.
- Share the wealth. You don't need to be use Insightly on a daily basis to help a fellow customer. If you know the answer or can offer some advice, please chime in! Your fellow customers will be grateful that you took the time to share.
- Remember this is user-generated content. You'll find lots of great advice here but you also might get answers where the setup or situation is different and not applicable to you. That's OK! Just use your best judgement when taking feedback to heart.
Things not to do:
- Don't be a troll.
- Don't spam or post spam.
- Don't post content that is illegal, prohibited, or offensive.
- Don't vent your frustrations out on others. The Insightly Community is not a place for you to harass, impersonate, personally attack, intimidate, be aggressive or leave aggressive or disparaging remarks about your fellow customers or Insightly staff.
- Don't use the Insightly Community for unauthorized commercial activity or as a promotional marketing vehicle.
We thank you in advance for respecting these Guidelines so that we may continue to provide a learning environment to help our customers get the most out of Insightly.
Please note: Insightly reserves the right to remove content that is spammy, offensive, or harassing without notice to the poster. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in revoked posting privileges or termination of your Insightly service. Your participation in the Insightly Community is subject to these guidelines and the Insightly Terms of Service.