Comments

5 comments
  • Holger,

    I like this idea. It's easy enough to copy/paste, but it would be nice to have it auto-populate.

    2
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Agree. 90% of the time you will have the project name be the same as the opportunity name and in the remaining 10%, it will be the basis of a different name.

    1
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Why wouldnt you keep it the same?

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • This would be a useful option for the next release.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • another great time saver ...

    0
    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.