☆ With the summer season in full swing, our Insightly Insider series will be heading to the beach for a short vacation. But don't worry, you can check out all of our awesome Insider discussions of the past here.
In the meantime, please take a look at our upcoming online and offline events:
Popular Insightly Webinars
Attend this webinar to Get Started on Insightly. We will walk you through taking the first steps - managing and importing your contacts and tailoring your account to meet your company's needs. After attending this webinar and using Insightly, you will improve your organization’s internal collaboration and efficiency – making your life easier and ultimately building happy loyal customers.
But how do you get started? By attending Insightly's Getting Started Webinar. This webinar is best suited for users that have signed up for an Insightly free account or an Insightly 14 day trial. This webinar will review:
- General navigation of the system
- Connecting email and creating email templates
- Customization of your account
- How to Import Data into Insightly
- Using Insightly to Manage Sales
Interested in learning how to define your current sales process? Attend this webinar to streamline your current sales process with Insightly's Pipeline. We will walk you through how to manage sales prospects until they are qualified and ready to go through the rest of your sales cycle. There will be a Q&A session towards the end of the webinar and the webinar will be sent over on demand to review.
Join this Q&A webinar where you will get a chance to ask any Insightly related question. Wondering how to create email templates, or set up custom fields, join this webinar to post your questions and get expert advice from a Customer Success Specialist.
Popular Insightly Blog Articles
More Related Articles
- Smart Hustle Magazine profiles Insightly Hero Simon Thorp in Growing Your Small Business from Humble Beginnings to Global Ambitions with Help from a CRM.
- Forbes magazine includes Insightly CEO Anthony Smith as one of "several people who are putting in the work, day in and day out" in Want to Succeed in 2017. Work harder than everyone else.