I just imported some opportunities and projects. Both had data in the "Details" field, and both mapped when I did the import. However, the data didn't actually import. Anyone know why?
I have exported our opportunity list twice today, and the data in the custom fields is not exporting correctly. I've never experienced this before-- it appears to be a bug.
I just exported our opportunities, and in the responsible user field, the email addresses are listed instead of the users' names.
As of this morning, I can no longer right-click linked items (to open in a new tab, etc.) See screenshot below.
If you look at tasks inside an opportunity, the completed tasks are no longer in chronological order.
This morning, I made some opportunity pipeline stage changes from my account, but on the home screen, it is showing that a different user made those changes.
Just wanted to report a new bug. I can still see the values in the list view, but when I click on the opportunity, the value field is blank until I click the edit button and then the value comes ba...