DocuSign helps organizations automate how they manage documents and agreements with their clients. It is used to electronically sign documents and agreements on most devices from almost anywhere in the world. AppConnect users can reference the examples below as they begin building their own recipes using the DocuSign integration.
In this Article
Recipe #1 Calendly to Insightly to Docusign
When Calendly event data is registered, the trigger will send the data into Insightly. Insightly will then check the email address in the payload for a lead. If a lead is found, the information will update. Otherwise, the lead will be created and immediately converted into an opportunity.
- Trigger event will be when a contact schedules an event through Calendly.
- The recipe will then use the email address to look for a lead in Insightly. If no lead is found then a lead will be created.
- Lead will immediately be converted into an opportunity and put into stage one of the pipeline.
- The function will then connect with Docusign and send out the document.
Recipe #2 Docusign updates opportunity pipeline stage
Once a document from the recipe is signed, the function will use the payload data to find the correct Opportunity and update its pipeline stage to Document signed.
- The function will trigger when the document is completed.
- The function will then find the connected opportunity and update its pipeline stage to Document Signed.