Zoom is a video communications app used to set up virtual video and audio conferencing, webinars, and screen-sharing. AppConnect users can reference the examples below as they begin building their own recipes using the Zoom integration.
In this Article
Recipe #1 Register New Leads for Webinar
When a lead is created in Insightly, this recipe will register the lead for a Zoom Webinar.
- The recipe will be triggered when a lead is created in Insightly.
- Select the Add registrant action for the Zoom app. Under setup, select Webinar from the Event dropdown, then enter the webinar ID. Pull the email, first name, and last name from step one.
- Search for the webinar event in Google Calendar.
- Add the attendee to the Google Calendar event using the email address in step one for the attendee email field.
Recipe #2 Track Event Attendance
When a Zoom webinar has ended, add the following tags to Insightly leads who registered and attended: Join Time, Leave Time, and Attentiveness Score. If a lead registered, but did not attend the webinar, tag them as Absent from Webinar.
- The recipe will be triggered when a Zoom webinar has ended.
- Pull all webinar attendees.
- If the number of attendees is greater than zero, add the following tags to their associated lead record in Insightly: Join Time, Leave Time, and Attentiveness Score.
- Pull all webinar absentees.
- If the number of absentees is greater than zero, add the following tags to their associated lead record in Insightly: Absent from Webinar (custom field).