No matter which method you use to save a copy of an email to Insightly, here's what you can expect:
- A single copy of the message will be saved to the Emails tab.
- The saved copy will be linked to contacts with matching email addresses.
- It will be linked to organizations with matching email domains.
- If no matching contact is found, and a matching lead is found, it will be linked to the lead.
- If no records with matching email addresses are found, a new contact record and a new organization record will be created and linked to the email.
- The link will appear in the Activity subtab of all linked records.