Duplicating an Activity Set is helpful when you want to create a variation of a group of tasks and events or back up an existing set before you change it.
Cloning an Activity Set does not copy a connection to a Pipeline stage. If you've set up a Pipeline stage using the original Activity Set, it will continue using that set unless the Pipeline is edited in your System Settings.
To clone an Activity Set:
- Click the profile icon to access the System Settings > Activity Sets page.
- Find the Activity Set you would like to copy and click the Clone Activity Set button.
- Enter a name for the new Activity Set.
- Click Save. The new Activity Set will appear in the list.
- Click the Edit Activity button and the checkboxes to apply the new set to different record types.
- Click the Edit link if you'd like to modify the tasks and events in the Activity Set.