To delete a user, you must be an Insightly administrator. If you have a paid subscription and won't be adding a new user to replace the deleted user, reduce the number of users on your account to reduce your monthly subscription cost.
Deleting the user will:
- Prevent the user from logging in.
- Remove the user from all user lists.
- Hide the contact record associated with the deleted user.
- Reassign open items according to your selections in step 3, below.
Users cannot delete themselves. No data will be lost. The deleted user will continue to be associated with other records, such as completed Tasks, Emails, or closed Projects.
How to Delete a User
- Go to System Settings > Users.
- Click the three-dot to the right of the user's name and select Delete User.
Reassign the records that the user is the owner of or responsible user for to other active users before they are deleted. All standard and custom objects that have records the user owns or is responsible for will appear as options for reassignment.
Click Reassign and Delete User.